Unlock the Skies: Aircraft Rental at ActivePILOT Flight Academy
Discover The Advantage
See Our Aircraft
How to Get Started With Aircraft Rentals
At ActivePILOT Flight Academy
In order to fly with our airplanes, we require a one-time checkout for the class and type of airplane you are renting, and the process could not be any easier:
- Select your aircraft make and model (ex. Cessna 172 SP).
- Make an appointment for a First-time Checkout.
- Complete a short ground review of the rental aircraft and company policies.
- Complete a short flight with an ActivePILOT CFI.
ActivePILOT requires all members interested in renting its fleet to acquire Aircraft Renters Insurance before checking out an airplane. Aircraft renters’ insurance policies are primarily designed to protect you from liability damages incurred with the added risks of flying aircraft that you don’t own. It is an annual policy designed to protect you when flying aircraft that you have either rented or borrowed. Also known as a non-owned aircraft insurance policy, and typically written as a 1-year, annual insurance policy.
Here are a few prominent insurance companies offering the best coverage and price that ActivePILOT accepts:
- BWI Aircraft Renters Insurance
- AOPA Aircraft Renters Insurance
- AVEMCO Aircraft Renters Insurance
Fuel purchased elsewhere will be reimbursed at the rate paid or current at KVNY, whichever is less.