ActivePilot Flight School
Get the basics down on the ground and show off your training in the skies.
Based on the popular Cessna 172, our One-G Foundation simluators are model specific and FAA Approved Aviation Training Devices that are designated as platform for integrated instruction for all pilot levels: from first time student through commercial.
FAA Approved Use and Limitations
- 61.51(b)(3) – Logbook entries
- 61.51(h) – Logging training time
- 61.57(c)(2) – Instrument experience **
- 61.57(c)(4)(iii) – Instrument experience
- 61.57(c)(5)(ii) – Instrument experience
- 61.57(d)(1)(ii) – Instrument Proficiency check, per the instrument PTS
- 61.65(i) – Instrument rating: up to 20 hours
- 61.109(k)(1) – Private Pilot Certificate aeronautical experience: up to 2.5 hours
- 61.129(i)(1)(i) – Commercial Pilot Certificate: up to 50 hours
- 61.159(a)(4)(i) – Airline Transport Pilot Certificate: up to 25 hours
Training in our Advanced Aviation Training Devices (AATD) will save you time, money, frustration, and counts towards more flight hours than a Basic Aviation Training Device (BATD).